May 19, 2014

"BUTTS"



I worked on this on and off in my spare time over the past 18 months. I handled everything visual, and I had help with sound. It's my most profound and stupid work to date.

Here are some quotes that I have collected from around the internet.

  • "literally this is the greatest thing man has created. *also please note that the trees, rocks, clouds and mountains are also all butts" -.hardp!nq
  • "Drama Friendship Closure Butts" - perplexingpariah
  • "WHY HAVE I NEVER RELATED SO STRONGLY TO A VIDEO IN MY ENTIRE LIFE" -armin-arlert-defense-squad
  • "A love story." -thelamarshack
  • "This made me uncomfortable." -kingofredlines
  • "Is the internet even real?" -ers--hoghet
  • "First look at Pixar's follow up to the 'Cars' franchise" -AJ Jefferies
  • "You, sir, are the greatest artist who ever lived." -Kevin Temmer
  • "나혼자 기묘한 기분을 느낄수 없음 조금 뒤조심해야하나 암튼" -히스벌이하는 광분요정

1 Comment:

Unknown

Yes.

Post a Comment